– recipe –
FISH WITH A STORY EN PAPILLOTE
Fish With A Story EN PAPILLOTE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
Works well with: Jacopever, Silvers, Bream, Red Roman, any plate-sized Fish With A Story
Occasion: Easy weekday, Effortless entertaining
2 whole Fish With A Story (about 450 g each)
1 thumb of fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
4 red radishes, thinly sliced
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 red onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 stick of lemongrass, thinly sliced
1 small handful of fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
2 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
100 ml white wine
150 ml coconut cream
1 chili, chopped (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C.
- Place the whole fish on lightly oiled foil sheets and season the cavity with salt.
- Divide the sliced vegetables, herbs and liquids between the two foil parcels.
- Seal the parcels tightly and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Delicately flake the cooked fish from the bone. Spoon over the fragrant sauce from the foil parcel, and serve with deliciously sticky jasmine rice.