– recipe –
Prep time: 5 minutes
Showcases: West Coast Rock Lobster With A Story
Occasion: Easy weekday, Decadent lunch
Leftover West Coast Rock Lobster (Fish With A Story)
½ baby gem lettuce, washed
4 tbsp of mayonnaise
squeeze of lemon juice
handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
1 tbsp of capers, chopped (optional)
2 hot dog or ciabatta rolls
salt & pepper to taste
- Roughly chop the lobster into generous chunks.
- Mix the mayo in a small bowl with the lemon juice and parsley. Season to taste. Stir in the capers if using.
- Swirl the chopped lobster into the mayo and set aside.
- Cut the rolls in half lengthways through the top. Place 2-3 gem lettuce leaves in each roll.
- Divide and load the lobster between both rolls equally. Enjoy!