– recipe –
FISH and Asparagus bake
– RECIPE –
FISH and Asparagus Bake
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Works well with: Harders, Carpenter, other
Occasion: Easy weekday
Ingredients 2 tbsp olive oil 700 g baby potatoes, cutting any big ones in half 8 Harder fillets, or other fillets of Fish With A Story from our convenience range 250 g cherry tomatoes 300 g asparagus spears, trimmed 1-2 thyme stalks salt & pepper Sauce 2 tbsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp crushed preserved lemon from our Coastal Pantry range 2 tsp soft brown sugar 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 4 tbsp olive or macadamia oil 5 g dill, finely chopped Method
- Preheat the oven to 220℃.
- Put the potatoes in a pan with a pinch of salt, cover with cold water, bring to the boil and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and cook for another 3 minutes. Drain really well. Remove the asparagus and run them under cold water and set aside.
- Toss the potatoes with half the olive oil and season generously. Spread them along with the tomatoes on a large, non-stick baking tray and roast for 20 minutes or until they’re starting to brown and almost tender.
- Then scatter the asparagus in between the potatoes and place the fillets on top. Drizzle with oil and season again. Roast for another 10 minutes or until the fish is just cooked and skin slightly crispy.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the sauce ingredients.
- Drizzle the sauce all over and serve.