– recipe –
pub pan-fry fish with a story
Prep time: 15 minutes
Works well with: Yellowtail, any Fish With A Story
Occasion: Quick eats
1 fillet of Yellowtail or 2-4 smaller fillets of Fish With A Story, from our convenience range
½ cup of white wine
handful of kalamata olives
a few sprigs of thyme
- Pan-fry the fillets in butter, skin side down until the skin is crispy.
- Don’t move the fish until it’s seared and unsticks or releases from the pan.
- Add a good slosh of white wine, a handful pitted chopped kalamata olives and a few thyme leaves.
- Remove from the heat as the fish turns opaque – do not overcook.
- Serve on a bed of pan-seared asparagus or with roast veggies and mash.